Interrupt server on BBB

Martin Galvan martin.galvan at tallertechnologies.com
Mon Jul 13 18:38:05 UTC 2015

Actually, it seems like the issue is what Ragunath described here:

https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2015-May/011419.html

It looks like the Beagle bsp_interrupt_dispatch function isn't
designed to work with the interrupt server task. From what I saw, this
is the only board where bsp_interrupt_dispatch actually enables the
interrupt vectors.

So far we've been able to solve this by hacking around with mutexes.
However, in the above thread Sebastian suggested that we may need to
disable nested interrupts altogether. I'll investigate a bit further
to see if we could instead just remove the interrupt vector
disabling/enabling from bsp_interrupt_dispatch.