Branching 4.11 Tomorrow

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Jul 14 15:43:36 UTC 2015

Hi

I plan to cut the branch tomorrow. This will provide
some time for folks to test on the branch and get any
last minute fixes in.

I plan to let the branch sit for until the week of July 27
before I cut 4.11.0.

This is because I will be in Hastings UK next week and don't
want to do this while out of the office. If anyone is in
that area and wants to meet for dinner, email me privately.