pcpu_find() in rtems-libbsd

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Wed Jul 15 00:25:08 UTC 2015

Hi

I am working through i386 support and turning on the legacy.c
file to get to PCI, I ran into needing the method pcpu_find()
which finds the BSD per cpu structure for this CPU.

struct  pcpu *pcpu_find(u_int cpuid);

So that leads to the question:

+ Since this looks to be used only for tracking purposes,
can we just provide a method that returns NULL?

Any other thoughts on how to deal with this?

I could ifdef it, but it seemed less intrusive to define
a macro or implementation that returned a NULL.