Raspberry Pi RTEMS applications JTAG debugging and U-boot TFTP image load

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Tue Jul 21 01:56:54 UTC 2015

On 21/07/2015 3:51 am, Gedare Bloom wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 11:13 AM, Pavel Pisa <pisa at cmp.felk.cvut.cz> wrote:
>>
>> I think that it worth to collect/archive the part of RTEMS specific
>> information even in RTEMS wiki. But there is no RPi page there yet
>>
>>   https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/TBR/BSP
>>
>> What should be the name of the page?
>> Is RaspberryPi good choice to match "raspberrypi" BSP name
>> in RTEMS.
> Yes. Thanks for this!

There is also the https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Debugging and below. I
think we should look at adding JTAG here and so have
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Debugging/JTAG. We can have specific pages
for different processors and pods. The RPi can then reference this with
its specific hardware details.

So much of this stuff is repeated in each BSP and we should attempt to
capture it from the debugging point of view. The BSP can then
concentrate on the target specifics like a circuit or connector.