[rpi bsp] configure fb section in mmu table and improvement for mailbox

QIAO YANG yangqiao0505 at me.com
Sat Jul 25 12:53:35 UTC 2015

Hi Pavel Pisa,

I've added the auto-configuration for fb section in mmu table.
I reserve a section at the end of mmu table, make the table non-const to avoid errors, allocate fb before mmu initialization and fill in the table with the right parameters.

As far as I've tested, I've found that the zero-length array did not behave like I expected. So I decided to go back to my first choice at the begining. What doesn't change is that we offer a structure of entries and a function for every operation/interface of videocore and hide the detail of tag structures.

I think it's much closer to what we expected. you may checkout my github and my dropbox.

https://github.com/yangqiao/rtems/tree/framebuffer
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/95bu6skofkmrlvc/AABXjwvvFhQScJdo_rwj12V6a?dl=0

The commits log is messy, I'll rebase it afterward until we think it's acceptable.

Looking forward to your comments.

Best wishes.

YANG Qiao