CMSIS?

Daniel Gutson daniel.gutson at tallertechnologies.com
Wed Jul 29 20:21:18 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

   I just got a student who likes this project and wants to provide a
CMSIS API to RTEMS as her career final project.
I will be her director.
Besides telling her to read stuff, documentation, and the github
source files, any initial advice about how to implement this
on top of RTEMS? I.e. an external library with RSB support?

  Daniel.