Seeking Projects

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwu.edu
Sat Jul 18 02:09:39 UTC 2015

Welcome! Please have a look at our Open Projects [1] page, and you may also
like to see what is being done under the GSoC [2] and SOCIS [3] programs.
We have a handful of projects that are improving support for the RPi.

Do you have any particular goal, or are you just looking for something to
do?

[1] https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/OpenProjects
[2] https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC/2015
[3] https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/SOCIS/2015