Mailbox methods for RPi

QIAO YANG yangqiao0505 at me.com
Mon Jun 1 19:41:23 UTC 2015

It's using the mailbox property channel to communicate with the videocore. I've noted down all available properties and the addresses used in a header file but not yet implemented all of them. I'm working on it this week. If you need this, you may put some marks here and I'll send a patch for the methodes as soon as possible. Latest this weekend I'll complete what we need for the moment as there are plenty of them. I don't think they are all useful, but should be completed.