rtems-libbsd waf params

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Jun 5 23:35:35 UTC 2015

On 6/06/2015 4:38 am, Yurii Shevtsov wrote:
>> From what I could make out from the documentation in README.waf,
>> in waf configure , --prefix is where you would like to install rtems-libbsd,
>> --rtems is where you installed your bsp, that is, the '--prefix' you
>> passed while configuring the bsp.
>> '--rtems-tools' points to the tool-set you built using RSB (the
>> --prefix you passed to the RSB) and
>> '--rtems-bsps' should be provided with the string 'architecture/bsp'.
>>
>>  (everything without quotes, quotes are just for illustration)
>>
>> usually --prefix and --rtems would have the same value, but it depends
>> on how you are setting things up.
>
> Thanks, I'll try.

The 'waf --help' command lists all the options.

>> Further, from libbsd.txt, in config.inc BSP should only be the name of
>> your BSP, not c/raspberrypi/make.
>
> Can't agree with you here. This path is exactly what is needed for
> successful build

The libbsd.txt details building with make and README.waf details
building with waf. If you think README.waf needs more detail please feel
free to send me a patch.

There is also an option '-net-test-config' where you can supply the path
to a config.inc type file outside the source tree.