usb01.exe from rtems-libbsd testsuites gives no output

Yurii Shevtsov ungetch at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 10:56:27 UTC 2015

I compiled it from repo with latest commit
66ec94a3fc3c41470f90b7d20913ea1fafc019a9
Tried to run it on RPi with uboot. Boot approach is OK, because
testsuites from rtems samples are running normally. I thought ported
driver hangs system, but then I commented out USB init macro and also
added some printf to the beginning of Init() proc and still got no
output. RPi is connected through Serial. Now I'm trying to setup QEMU,
maybe I would get some more info. Also feel free to suggest some other
testsuite, which can help me testing ported driver.

Thanks in advance)