usb01.exe from rtems-libbsd testsuites gives no output

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwu.edu
Mon Jun 15 19:21:20 UTC 2015

If you haven't already, I'd suggest building and running libbsd for a
known-to-work target (probably the realview pbx a9 qemu) as well, so
you can have confidence in your tools and the libbsd sources. Are you
building it with make or with waf?

There are a list of tests in libbsd.txt that don't need network to
run. Perhaps you should try those (without your modifications first)?

Gedare