GSoC 2015: Raspberry Pi 2 Support

Rohini Kulkarni krohini1593 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 15:02:11 UTC 2015

Hello,

Are these the relevant functions from
~/rtems/cpukit/score/cpu/arm/rtems/score/cpu.h?
_CPU_SMP_Get_current_processor()
_CPU_SMP_Send_interrupt()
_CPU_SMP_Processor_event_broadcast()
_CPU_SMP_Processor_event_receive()

I am unable to understand how
~/rtems/cpukit/score/cpu/no_cpu/rtems/score/no_cpu.h can be used.

And am I right if I say these are in addition to what I have identified?

Thanks!

On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 12:50 PM, Sebastian Huber <

--
Rohini Kulkarni