GSoC 2015: Raspberry Pi 2 Support

Rohini Kulkarni krohini1593 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 18:59:57 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have managed to get a significant performance improvement with some
changes in configurations.

The measured time was for dhrystones reduced from 12 to "too small to be
measured "

For dhrystones the time was 0.4.

The number of dhrystones per second increased from approximately 83333 to
2500000 :)

Thanks!

--
Rohini Kulkarni