rtems-libbsd waf params

Sujay Raj sujayraaj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 18:02:30 UTC 2015

>From what I could make out from the documentation in README.waf,
in waf configure , --prefix is where you would like to install rtems-libbsd,
--rtems is where you installed your bsp, that is, the '--prefix' you
passed while configuring the bsp.
'--rtems-tools' points to the tool-set you built using RSB (the
--prefix you passed to the RSB) and
'--rtems-bsps' should be provided with the string 'architecture/bsp'.

 (everything without quotes, quotes are just for illustration)

usually --prefix and --rtems would have the same value, but it depends
on how you are setting things up.

Further, from libbsd.txt, in config.inc BSP should only be the name of
your BSP, not c/raspberrypi/make.

See if this helps.
Regards