administration tickets was Re: 4.11 Release Description Help Needed

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Tue Jun 9 19:14:04 UTC 2015

----- Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com> schrieb:

> On 6/9/2015 1:45 PM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> >
> > ----- Sebastian Huber <sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de> schrieb:

> >> I fixed this in the sources some time ago.  It seems that the automatic
> >> updated doesn't work.
> >
> > The documentation is still not up to date.
> >

> There are three tickets for administration work to be done.
>
> 2200 - IRC logs/bot on new servers
> 2199 - Automated Document Build on new servers
> 2198 - Automate Doxygen Build on new servers
>
> I pinged all of them and added you. CC'ed Chris to remind him also.

I was about to edit the release notes.  I think we should generate the 4.11 texinfo documentation first and make it available via the web site.  Then we can add links to this version instead of the development snapshot which may be quite misleading after the release.  We should also review it to make sure it is up to date.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de