no figure in the file system design guide document

김찬 ckim at etri.re.kr
Wed Mar 4 10:12:17 UTC 2015

Hi, all

I was reading 'RTEMS file system design guide' document and found there are many figures missing. (for example figure 3 and many.)
I see "figure of ... goes here " texts in places for the figures.
I tried generating the document from the source under doc directory, but it's the same and I checked https://docs.rtems.org/releases/rtemsdocs-4.10.2/share/rtems/html/ but no figures.
Under $RTEMS_ROOT/doc/filesystem, there is no .jpg or .png files.
Can I get the document with figures? Without figures, it's not easy to understand.
Or if it is a bug in the documentation, the writer of the document please fix it.
Thanks!
Regards,

Chan Kim