RFC: Moving or removing some m68k .h files

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Mon Mar 9 21:26:26 UTC 2015

Hi

I am trying to clean up some .h files which have irritated me a long time.
I am looking at these:

score/cpu/m68k/rtems/m68k/qsm.h
score/cpu/m68k/rtems/m68k/sim.h
score/cpu/m68k/rtems/m68k/m68302.h
score/cpu/m68k/rtems/m68k/m68360.h

qsm.h - only used by mrm332 BSP, move to it
sim.h - only used by libcpu/.../memProbe.c
  and mrm332 BSP.
   + move sim.h to mrm332 BSP
   + memProbe.c is part of misc.rel which
      does not appear to be used. Remove all
     components that feed only misc.rel
m68302.h - used by two BSPs, move to libbsp/m68k/shared/...
m68360.h - only used by gen68360 BSP. Move there

I think this is OK to do but want a double check on the sim.h
file and its use.  Also any other comments

Thanks.