GSOC 2015: Run Time Tracing

Richa Sehgal richasehgal2908 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 17:17:01 UTC 2015

Dear mentors,

I am Richa Sehgal currently pursuing Master’s at University of Illinois
Urbana Champaign, USA. I did my undergraduate from Indian Institute of
Technology Delhi (IIT-Delhi).

I am interested in contributing to the Run Time Tracing project in GSOC
2015.

I went through the project details on:
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/Projects/Open/TraceTool.

It mentions the work done in past by 2 GSOC students in 2008 and 2009.
Further, it says to contact the community, in particular Chris Johns about
the next logical step. This mail is regarding the same. I am very keen on
contributing my ideas to this project. It would be great if the you can
guide me on how I can begin with this project and what all do we have to
implement. My IRC username is richashi.

Thanks
Richa Sehgal
Graduate Student, UIUC