GSoC 2015 Introduction - Condition Variables (CV)

Andrei - Constantin Popescu popescu.andrei1991 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 13:35:09 UTC 2015

Hello!

As stated here <https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC/GettingStarted> I have
installed RSB, rtems and compiled the modified Hello, world ! test

The  patch is attached to this mail and you can find the snapshot here
<http://i.imgur.com/25Hi0pn.jpg>. Next, I'm going to do some research about
what condition variable imply in general and how do they work. If you have
any suggestions on where should I research or if there are any tasks(at
Rtems) I could complete complementary to this project, please let me know.

Also, thank you! The support on IRC has been great !

Regards,
Andrei