GSOC 2015: Configuration GUI

siddharth singh siddharth7.singh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 20:19:49 UTC 2015

Dear Amar,
I have build rtems on my system on my system, went a bit through
docmentation and wikis, wxPython(quite similar to PyQt). I have a query,
Is this project related to this(https://github.com/shubhamsomani/GUI) or it
is a fresh project or its something else?
Secondly, I didn't complete understand the role of waf/GUI, what is
actually 'waf'?

Regards
Siddharth Singh