New source layout.

Amar Takhar amar at rtems.org
Thu Mar 12 13:05:57 UTC 2015

On 2015-03-12 13:57 +0100, Sebastian Huber wrote:

> > The current one uses only one -I because all paths will be explicit.  Right now
> > I've hacked around the problem with the header redirectors.
>
> For example in <rtems/score/percpu.h> we have a
>
> #include <rtems/score/cpu.h>
>
> We have one cpu.h per architecture port. How do you mange this with only
> one include path?

You include two different headers:

#include <rtems/sparc/cpu.h>
#include <rtems/score/percpu.h>

The names of some headers would have to be changed to avoid confusion.  Right
now this is solved with the header includers so it is not something we have to
address quickly.

Internal headers such as this should not be 'hidden' by way of using an include
path.  There are unique headers per architecture however they're currently
hidden on the commandline and not visible in-source this is wrong.

Amar.