GSoC 2015 - Raspberry Pi improvements

Rohini Kulkarni krohini1593 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 16:39:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am new to using Raspberry pi. I saw the  READ ME for Raspberry pi BSP. I
have got the files stated there, except the config.txt. I also read some
steps on the Raspberry pi website regarding getting the image onto the SD
card.
Also, I do not understand what the stripping step will do. I need some help
to figure  out booting RTEMS on the board.

Thanks!