lwIP for beaglebone black

Daniel Gutson daniel.gutson at tallertechnologies.com
Fri Mar 13 21:52:18 UTC 2015

Hi Ragu.

 We're successfully using it in production code. We had no time to
contribute it yet, AFAIK blocked in the source builder. Marcos,
details please?

 Daniel.

--

Daniel F. Gutson
Chief Engineering Officer, SPD

San Lorenzo 47, 3rd Floor, Office 5
Córdoba, Argentina

Phone:   +54 351 4217888 / +54 351 4218211
Skype:    dgutson
LinkedIn: http://ar.linkedin.com/in/danielgutson