lwIP for beaglebone black

Daniel Gutson daniel.gutson at tallertechnologies.com
Sat Mar 14 13:12:20 UTC 2015

Marcos, please guide him so he can finish the remaining tasks to get lwip
official support, specially the RSB part.

Thanks,

  Daniel.

On March 13, 2015 6:30:40 PM CDT, "Marcos Díaz" <
marcos.diaz at tallertechnologies.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>Indeed we have it working but we only can use it with the cache
>disabled because the system crashes otherway.

This could be an MMU setup issue. A region marked cacheable that shouldn't
be.

>About what's next, I think there should be a revision of the code and
>debugging in order to make it work with the cache enabled. And also see
>the way of submitting it to rtems. It was suggested to upload it in
>rtems source builder and try to make it easier to configure

He is looking at this as part of a gsoc project so could help take a work
in progress and push it to completion.

>El mar 13, 2015 6:52 PM, "Daniel Gutson"
><daniel.gutson at tallertechnologies.com> escribió:
>
>Hi Ragu.
>
> We're successfully using it in production code. We had no time to
>contribute it yet, AFAIK blocked in the source builder. Marcos,
>details please?
>
> Daniel.
>
>On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 6:00 PM, ragu nath <ragunath3252 at gmail.com>
>wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to know what is the status of running lwIP on beaglebone
>> black on RTEMS.  I understand that  there was some considerable
>amount
>> of work already done on running lwIP on BBB.  It would be really
>> helpful if I can get the details on what has already been done and
>> what are the remaining things to be done.
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Ragunath
>

>--
>
>Daniel F. Gutson
>Chief Engineering Officer, SPD
>
>San Lorenzo 47, 3rd Floor, Office 5
>Córdoba, Argentina
>
>Phone:   +54 351 4217888 / +54 351 4218211
>Skype:    dgutson
>LinkedIn: http://ar.linkedin.com/in/danielgutson

--joel