lwIP for beaglebone black

Marcos Díaz marcos.diaz at tallertechnologies.com
Mon Mar 16 14:39:38 UTC 2015

Hi, here I will attach two repos with our work so far:

https://bitbucket.org/mdmarcosdiaz/lwip-bbb-rtems/  (Branch POSIX-API-LWIP)
 This is the LWIP with our drivers copied from TI's and modified to
support RTEMS tasks.
It has a makefile that generates a library.

To make it work we used the bbb bsp from Ben Gras, and we had to make
some changes to disable the cache, and to fix a problem from the main
rtems that it was fixed there but not in this local repository.
Perhaps it will be best to make it run in the bsp that is in the
mainline of RTEMS, but this repo will help you to see what changes we
had to make:

https://bitbucket.org/eduardo-sanchez/rtemsbbb

Please, let me know any help you need.

--

Marcos Díaz

Software Engineer

San Lorenzo 47, 3rd Floor, Office 5

Córdoba, Argentina

Phone: +54 351 4217888 / +54 351 4218211/ +54 351 7617452

Skype: markdiaz22