Recommended Path for Testing USB on Boards

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Wed Mar 18 14:33:54 UTC 2015

Hi Sebastian,

Adding USB support to the Pi, Pi 2 and Beagle appears to be very likely
for GSoC projects.  I know that you all did the USB port and I thought
we needed generic advice on the process of bringing up USB on a
target, what types of devices work now, what devices should be tested,
in what order, and what existing RTEMS tests and/or test procedures
should be used.

I recall that you did some initial checkout with a mouse but the goal
was removable media.

I just want the students to have a work plan that makes sense based
on your experience.

Thanks.