Rtems Google summer of code participation

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Mar 18 19:25:22 UTC 2015

Hi Waleed,

Welcome! We have a lot of students who are interested in the Raspberry
Pi this year. I encourage you to explore if any other project
interests you, but if you really want to work with Raspberry Pi, the
current info is available at
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/Projects/Open/ImproveRaspberryPiBSP
and will be updated periodically. We're working to scope out a few
distinct projects. We might accept competition, but we do prefer to
avoid duplication of effort.

The next steps are to get RTEMS working on the RPi, and to start
working on your proposal.

Gedare