RTEMS build problem

Rohini Kulkarni krohini1593 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 07:23:26 UTC 2015

To tell exactly what I am doing, this is how I am updating the autoconf
everytime with reference from the source builder documentation

$ ../source-builder/sb-set-builder --log=l-4.11-at.txt
--prefix=$HOME/development/rtems/4.11 4.11/rtems-autotools

and then go on to build the toolset
$ export PATH=~/development/rtems/4.11/bin:$PATH
$ ../source-builder/sb-set-builder --log=l-4.11-sparc.txt
--prefix=$HOME/development/rtems/4.11 4.11/rtems-sparc

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 12:41 PM, Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org> wrote:

> On 19/03/2015 4:49 pm, Rohini Kulkarni wrote:
>

>> There is an issue I've run into a few times. Everytime I run bootstrap
>> script for rtems(say after restarting my machine) the bootstrap says
>> autoconf version is not updated. So I have to build the toolset every
>> such time when I have already built it and only want to compile rtems.
>>
>> Is there something that needs to be done that I'm missing out!
>>

> Is the build procedure asking you to set your path to the location of the
> tools ?
>
> This error is normally due your path not being set.
>
> Chris

Rohini Kulkarni