Raspberry pi 2 project

Rohini Kulkarni krohini1593 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 05:10:24 UTC 2015

Hello,

I had a look at updated the project groups for raspberry pi improvements
for my proposal. Because I had not tracked the page for a few days I was
not aware that the Raspberry pi 2 support tasks had been defined.
As I had also asked about SMP support earlier, this projects interests me
more.
Yes, I am new to bringing up an architecture support. Is the project
considered suitable for somebody new to rtems.
I want to prepare a draft proposal soon so that it can be reviewed in time.
How can I get an idea about the time requirements in order to do my
proposal? Some references to start with would be useful to know the current
status. Also level of familiarity required and other requirements for
implementation.

Thanks!