Pushing all but one patch

Daniel Gutson daniel.gutson at tallertechnologies.com
Tue Mar 24 13:41:35 UTC 2015

El 24/03/2015 10:34, "Joel Sherrill" <joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com> escribió:

> On 3/24/2015 8:29 AM, Daniel Gutson wrote:
>>

>> El 24/03/2015 10:17, "Joel Sherrill" <joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com>
escribió:

>> > Hi
>> >
>> > I am pushing all but the one patch that was commented on.
>> > I will try the suggested alternative approach to eliminating
>> > the warning before pushing some solution.
>>
>> I'm just back from a trip and I am not sure what that remaining patch is
or its related warning. Is the one shown in the mail with subject "Last
warnings" from yesterday? Please point me to it if not since I'd like to
help.

> Gedare had a question if I have picked the right way to address one
warning.

> The last warning is in the sh1 BSP and I think it has something to do
with the
> way it defines its driver macros.
>
> I am seriously down to the last warnings!! It is a matter of ignoring
some that
> are gcc false positives, knowing a newer gcc doesn't flag some and fixing
> that very painful intptr_t inttypes.h issue.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

>> Anyway I'm accessing from a smartphone without access to the source code
until tomorrow.

> I do that myself a lot. Sometimes it isn't a smart thing to do. :)

I have the additional difficulty that I'm answering hiding from my wife
since I'm still technically in my honeymoon until tomorrow :)