GSOC 2015: Review Proposal for Configuration GUI

Anand Krishnan anandkp92 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:41:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

Create an account on RTEMS page, login using it to the tracking page and
then you will find the link at the bottom of the page to edit the page. Go
to that and edit the table and paste the link to your proposal google doc.
Make sure it's visible to your mentors or make it public.

All the best,
Regards,
Anand