GSOC 2015: Review proposal for Beagle BSP improvements: Booting without U-boot

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwu.edu
Wed Mar 25 14:14:58 UTC 2015

Looks pretty good. I have the same basic comment I give most students,
which is that you should try to flesh out some more details about what
exactly you will be doing, i.e. what code you might be able to use,
what your software architecture may look like, draw some diagrams to
clarify concepts, and so on.

Gedare