[rtems-graphic-toolkit] version problem with microwin

QIAO YANG yangqiao0505 at me.com
Mon Mar 30 00:21:08 UTC 2015

On Mar 30, 2015, at 06:54 AM, Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com> wrote:

> On 3/29/2015 5:38 PM, QIAO YANG wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've tried to compile the rgt for pc386. But I can't get the right
>> version of microwin , not from the upstream nor from the alex-sever's
>> fork.

>> '6b5dae5cdbc334ac1c3210bc2c4918668cb42aa4' in submodule path 'microwin'
>>
>> Has anyone succeed to compile it recently ? Or maybe I've missed
>> anything.
> I cloned the master when you were asking about it.
>
> Change the git clone as needed in the script to git (hehehe) to clone.

I didn't noticed the file README.Microwindows  .

While, I've just retried with the latest from git, and the latest release version,  but always end up with the same build error:

    >>...........  /microwin/src/engine/image_png.c:35:27: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
  GdImageBufferRead(pstruct->io_ptr, pointer, size);

This error will produce since 01/2010

With the earlier version, I've got error:

     >> rmdir fail to remove freetype/internal, directory doesn't exist

Which version have you used without error?  I doubt that if it's the microwins version problem. Can we see anything from it?