Re: GSOC2015 idea Raspberry Pi BSP

alan.cudmore at gmail.com alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 00:49:21 UTC 2015

Sounds like a good approach.

There is a wealth of code out there, but much of it uses a license that is incompatible with RTEMS.

If we did not consider the license, I think we could have graphics, USB, network, etc working pretty quickly.

Good resources here, but not directly useable:

Graphics, mailbox, SMP, etc:

https://github.com/PeterLemon/RaspberryPi

Bare metal USB library with Ethernet support:

https://github.com/rsta2/uspi

Uboot also has support for the Pi with Ethernet and SD card support.

Alan