GSOC 2015 Aspirant for Improving the Raspberry Pi BSP for RTEMS

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwu.edu
Wed Mar 11 17:46:05 UTC 2015

There was an email thread about this recently, see [1]. I think there
is plenty of work to do. If you have a Rasberry Pi 2, then
you may consider adding it as a BSP variant and getting SMP
working on it as a nice project. You should ideally demonstrate that
you can build the tools and boot RTEMS on the RPi.

I think there is enough work available for up to 3 students to do
Raspberry Pi improvements. We will work with accepted students to
delineate the scope of work for each, but for the proposal phase I
encourage you to investigate the most interesting (to you) projects
for the Pi.

[1] https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2015-March/010181.html

Gedare