Raspberry Pi 2 boot

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 18:45:38 UTC 2015

Jeff,
I have been running samples on the the RPI 2 by using the latest firmware:
https://github.com/raspberrypi/firmware/tree/master/boot

I just copied all of the files from the boot directory on my SD card.

I rename the sample ( ticker.ralf for example )  kernel7.img and it runs.

You can even copy a RPI 1 image to kernel.img and boot it using the same
card.

Alan