Beagle boot without UBoot bwas Re: GSOC 2015: Proof of Hello World

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Mon Mar 23 23:48:11 UTC 2015

On 3/23/2015 2:37 PM, Jarielle Catbagan wrote:
> Hello RTEMS Community:
>
> My name is Jarielle Catbagan and I am an undergraduate at California
> State Polytechnic University, Pomona majoring in computer engineering.
> Attached is the screen capture of the "Hello World" test and the patch
> indicating the changes made.
Great work! Please add yourself to the table at
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC/2015 and be sure to get
your entry started at google-melange.com. That's the official site and
the deadline is Friday.
> I am interested in working on Beagle BSP improvements, more
> specifically I am interested in working on booting without U-Boot.  If
> someone could please point me towards the right direction in
> performing the next step, it will be much appreciated!
I am cc'ing Ben Gras who wrote the BSP and may have more to offier
on this idea. Hopefully someone else will pipe up.