Pushing all but one patch

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Mar 24 13:34:22 UTC 2015

On 3/24/2015 8:29 AM, Daniel Gutson wrote:

> El 24/03/2015 10:17, "Joel Sherrill" <joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
> <mailto:joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com>> escribió:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I am pushing all but the one patch that was commented on.
> > I will try the suggested alternative approach to eliminating
> > the warning before pushing some solution.
>
> I'm just back from a trip and I am not sure what that remaining patch
> is or its related warning. Is the one shown in the mail with subject
> "Last warnings" from yesterday? Please point me to it if not since I'd
> like to help.

Gedare had a question if I have picked the right way to address one warning.

The last warning is in the sh1 BSP and I think it has something to do
with the
way it defines its driver macros.

I am seriously down to the last warnings!! It is a matter of ignoring
some that
are gcc false positives, knowing a newer gcc doesn't flag some and fixing
that very painful intptr_t inttypes.h issue.

> Anyway I'm accessing from a smartphone without access to the source
> code until tomorrow.

I do that myself a lot. Sometimes it isn't a smart thing to do. :)