Pushing all but one patch

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Thu Mar 26 00:44:01 UTC 2015

On March 24, 2015 8:41:35 AM CDT, Daniel Gutson <daniel.gutson at tallertechnologies.com> wrote:

>El 24/03/2015 10:34, "Joel Sherrill" <joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com>
>escribió:
>>

>> On 3/24/2015 8:29 AM, Daniel Gutson wrote:

>>> I'm just back from a trip and I am not sure what that remaining
>patch is or its related warning. Is the one shown in the mail with
>subject "Last warnings" from yesterday? Please point me to it if not
>since I'd like to help.
>>
>> Gedare had a question if I have picked the right way to address one
>warning.
>>
>> The last warning is in the sh1 BSP and I think it has something to do
>with the
>> way it defines its driver macros.
>>
>> I am seriously down to the last warnings!! It is a matter of ignoring
>some that
>> are gcc false positives, knowing a newer gcc doesn't flag some and
>fixing
>> that very painful intptr_t inttypes.h issue.
>
>Thanks, I'll take a look.

This one is fixed and committed to newlib. I am building all RTEMS BSPs with new RSB tools now. :)

>>> Anyway I'm accessing from a smartphone without access to the source
>code until tomorrow.
>>
>> I do that myself a lot. Sometimes it isn't a smart thing to do. :)
>
>I have the additional difficulty that I'm answering hiding from my wife
>since I'm still technically in my honeymoon until tomorrow :)

Ouch!! And congratulations!!

Spring break here. I am helping my wife finish her third book. Proofreading time at the end. But I am also tending to long builds and answering student questions for GSoC and SOCIS.