GSoC 2015: Raspberry Pi 2 Support

Rohini Kulkarni krohini1593 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 07:15:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

Excited to be a part of  this edition of GSoC! Thanks to everybody for
helping me get here and congratulations to all the participating students!

So, now getting to work, firstly I wish to know, specifically from my
mentors, any changes that must be made to my proposed project or schedule.

Secondly, are there any specifics for the development blog that we need to
create for the project? Over time what is the blog expected to convey.

Also, I have to create a new wiki page for my project as none exists. I
want to know how to add one.

--
Rohini Kulkarni