GSoC 2015: Raspberry Pi 2 Support

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwu.edu
Fri May 1 14:20:29 UTC 2015

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 3:15 AM, Rohini Kulkarni <krohini1593 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Excited to be a part of  this edition of GSoC! Thanks to everybody for
> helping me get here and congratulations to all the participating students!
>
> So, now getting to work, firstly I wish to know, specifically from my
> mentors, any changes that must be made to my proposed project or schedule.

Get yourself an rpi2 working first, and start to prototype the code
for smp support by copying from another bsp like the zynq.

> Secondly, are there any specifics for the development blog that we need to
> create for the project? Over time what is the blog expected to convey.

The blog should help you to disseminate your design notes, progress,
and instructions on how to reproduce your testing. The blog is a
useful place for you to put lots of details about your project to have
a single consolidated record about it.

> Also, I have to create a new wiki page for my project as none exists. I want
> to know how to add one.

You can create a TracLink to a wiki page by editing the Tracking
Table, and then click the link to the page. You should create it under
GSoC/2015/ folder with a suitable name for your project, e.g.
/GSoC/2015/RaspberryPi2Support

Gedare