RTC patch for BBB

ragu nath ragunath3252 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 11:02:47 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I have attached the RTC patch for BBB. I have addressed the comments
given for my earlier submission.

I am having problems with sending patch using git send-email. I
understand this is the preferred way but I not able to send patch
using git send-email. I am behind a http proxy and git was not able to
configure the smtp server. I could not find any solutions in the net.
Is there any known solutions to this problem? For time being I am
attaching the patch. Meanwhile I will also try to figure out the
solution for this problem

Thanks,
Ragunath