4.11 Branching

Thomas Doerfler thomas.doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Mon May 4 11:28:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am glad 4.11 will be branched soon. from our side, branching is ok.
So: Any open items left? Anything we can do to make the branch happen
soon? Any chance to do the branch within this week?

We have held back a set of patches which are too new to be useful for
the 4.11 branch. On the other side we would like to commit them soon
without spoiling the branch point.

wkr,

Thomas.

Am 30.04.2015 um 16:11 schrieb Sebastian Huber:
> Hello,
>
> is there anything left that prevents us to do the branch now?  We can
> still do some work on the branch before we actually make the release.

embedded brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler
Dornierstr. 4
D-82178 Puchheim