GSoC: Weekly meetings starting Tuesday May 19th

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwu.edu
Fri May 8 19:06:45 UTC 2015

Hello GSoC students, and mentors,

We will have weekly meetings starting on the 19th of May at 15:00 UTC
in the IRC channel.

Students please be prepared each week to give a summary of what you
have been doing, and what you plan to do next. I will aim to give each
student about 5 minutes to chat, and the meeting should last just over
an hour. We will also have a Google Doc for each meeting to paste your
summaries and next steps, which should be filled in each time even if
you miss the meeting. Attending these meetings is important to ensure
you are on track and making good progress.

Gedare