tms570 warning on master

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Thu May 21 21:44:00 UTC 2015

On 22/05/2015 1:38 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:

> Does libbsd still build for all architectures? I haven't tried that in a
> while but it did at one point.

No and it will not. Adding the waf support to build libbsd I noticed it
contained and installed dlfcn.h and over wrote the one in RTEMS provided
by libdl. We cannot have 2 different versions of this file around.

I did a 'git rm' of the header to check libbsd builds using the RTEMS
one and it does build but forgot I had done this and committed and push it.

The issue is not all archs build and install libdl so they will not
build libbsd.