Pre-branching Testing Request

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Sat May 23 02:26:51 UTC 2015

Hi Joel,
I cloned RSB, built a new copy of ARM and SPARC tools, cloned rtems.git, built for leon3, sis, raspberrypi, and raspberrypi2

I tried a hello and ticker on gdb/sis

I ran my RKI image, hello, ticker, paranoia, and unlimited on the Rasberry Pi 2, Raspberry Pi B+, and Raspberry Pi A+

I need to try running a few tests on my old coldfire and Gameboy advance..

Alan