Release repos

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwu.edu
Wed May 27 14:06:33 UTC 2015

I want to clarify what repos need to be synchronized (or eventually
tagged) with an RTEMS release. Currently we know (from [1]) the
following must:
rtems
examples-v2
network-demos
rtems-testing
rtems-tools
rtems-source-builder

We don't know about:
rtems-libbsd
rtems-addon-packages
rtems-graphics-toolkit

My suspicion is that libbsd should get a tag or branch for a release,
in case updates/new features added to it can break the release build.
Advice?

It would also be good to eventually get tags for versions of the addon
and graphics toolkit that are "good" for a release also, to dissociate
any further developments. Alternately, we should avoid introducing
regressions to those repos that cause breakage with
released/maintained versions of RTEMS, i.e. 4.10 and 4.11 after this
release.

Did I miss any?

Gedare

[1] https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/Release#RTEMSReleaseRepositories