GSoC 2015: Raspberry Pi 2 Support

Rohini Kulkarni krohini1593 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 16:11:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am working with the code for bsp hooks. I am referring to existing ARM
multicore bsp codes, zync mainly.

1. There are existing hooks for the raspberry pi. Where should the code for
the  Pi2 hooks be added?

2. Am I right in understanding that I will have to implement A7 specific
functions as have been for A9? I am referring specifically to the
arm-a9mpcore-start.h

I am referring to existing codes to locate and get hold of what needs to be
done in the hooks. However, being new to such implementations, I am taking
longer to understand the details. Any suggestions that might help here are
welcome

Thanks!