Trouble building RTEMS from master

Martin Galvan martin.galvan at tallertechnologies.com
Wed Nov 4 21:39:07 UTC 2015

Hi everyone! I'm currently having some trouble when building RTEMS
from the git mainline. I'm using a toolchain built using (a fairly
recent) RSB. My configure is:

../source/configure --target=arm-rtems4.11
--enable-rtemsbsp=beagleboneblack --enable-posix --enable-cxx
--disable-networking --enable-tests=no

However, when I run make, I get this:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `make/Templates/Makefile.lib',
needed by `all-am'.  Stop.

I tried re-bootstraping and still see the same error. I saw this on a
couple more BSPs (TMS570 and LPC1768).

Notice this happens only with master; the 4.11 branch builds ok.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?