Tools for RTEMS 4.12

Daniel Gutson daniel.gutson at tallertechnologies.com
Thu Nov 5 15:09:36 UTC 2015

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 11:52 AM, Sebastian Huber
<sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de> wrote:

> On 05/11/15 15:50, Daniel Gutson wrote:

>> Out of curiosity: OpenMP on ARM? Could you detail the core name?
>

> What do you mean with core name? The Altera Cyclone V and Xilinx Zynq use
> Cortex-A9 MPCore if this is what you mean.

Yes, thanks.

>> Thanks,
>>
>>     Daniel.
>>
>> ps: we're successfully using gcc 5.2 with custom patches that make
>> RTEMS compile. We are currently working with the gcc community to
>> finish one of them. We can provide them here meanwhile.
>>

> What is the problem with 5.2? I didn't experience problems with this GCC
> branch.

We use C++14. The problems I can remember where the recursive call to
calloc and the global register.
Guys? Marcos, Andrés? Please comment.

> --
> Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

> Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
> Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09

Daniel F. Gutson
Chief Engineering Officer, SPD

San Lorenzo 47, 3rd Floor, Office 5
Córdoba, Argentina

Phone:   +54 351 4217888 / +54 351 4218211
Skype:    dgutson
LinkedIn: http://ar.linkedin.com/in/danielgutson